This is to inform you that the Residential School for the 2017 First Year Students, which is compulsory, will be held from 2 -13 January 2017, in Lusaka as follows:
- a) Evelyn Hone College of Commerce and Applied Arts, Church Road for all programmes (except Fine Arts).
- Garden House Hotel, Mumbwa Road for the Fine Arts programme
- Arrival Date for All Students in Lusaka: Monday, 2nd January, 2017.
- Official Opening: The Official Opening will take place on Tuesday 3rd January, 2017 at Evelyn Hone College in the Main Hall. It will run from 08:45 – 11:45 hours.
All students must attend.
The official opening will be preceded by School Seminars in the afternoon starting at 14 hours.
- Registration: Registration will take place every day from Wednesday 4th January at respective Residential School venues from 08:00 through to 17: 00 hours. Students should only present themselves for registration when they have no classes to attend.
- Time Table: Copies of the time – table will be distributed after the official opening ceremony.
Students are expected to make own arrangements for accommodation.
Those who may wish to lodge at Evelyn Hone College may contact Mr Chirwa of the Evelyn Hone College. He can be reached on 0975843413
- Fine Arts students may contact Garden House Hotel for booking on 0977829877
- Those wishing to stay at Evelyn Hone College should bring along personal beddings. They are also expected to make their own arrangements for meals.
Bed Space Rates
- Evelyn Hone College of Commerce and Applied Arts – K35.00 per bed space per night.
- Garden House Hotel K70.00 per bed space per night.
- Lusaka residents may commute from their homes.
Call ZAOU 0976123055, 0954848351 and 0962215561 for further enquiries.