This serves to inform all the former students of the University who graduated on 28th October 2022 that the certificates are now ready for collection from our Lusaka West campus.
The procedure for certificate collection are as follows:
- Present your student identity card and collect a Clearance Form from the reception.
- Get cleared by Accounts.
- Get clearance with your respective School.
- Collect your certificate from the Registrar’s office.
Third parties are not allowed to collect certificates unless they have the following:
- Letter of authorization from the owner.
- Magistrate Court Affidavit.
- Copies of NRC of both the owner and the person collecting the certificate.
- Student Identification Card of the owner of the certificate.
The procedure for collecting detailed results’ transcript is as follows:
- Pay ZMW120.00 at the Accounts Office.
- Present receipt to Assistant Registrar in the Academic office for issuance of detailed results’ transcript.
- Take transcript to Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs) for signing and sealing.
Prof. Lazarus Miti