- Download the application form here or you can use the online registration form by clicking here
- After completing any of the application forms, pay the application fee of K 200 at the bank using the application number
- Present the Bank Deposit Slip to accounts office or regional manager and get a receipt.
- Present the completed form to the academic office for registration if you downloaded the form. If you used the online application form, admission letter will be emailed to you with related documents.
- Pay 50% of your fees or more. Payment details can be viewed here. Then you will be provided with a Computer Number which you can use to access learning materials and assignments here.
Each course has a Study Guide and every student is advised to acquire a copy. The Study Guide has outlined topics covered and a brief description of each topic as well as Study Question(s). It also includes prescribed or recommended readings for the course.